The Platinum Range
Woven Antron fibre carpet with Teflon fabric protection
- Four designs – Bouclé, Corduroy, Megaweave & Metalweave
- Great contempory colours, available in 50 + colour ways from stylish neutrals and chic monotones to funky brights – a perfect palette for any design situation.
- All designs are available in 4.0mtrs widths
- Easy to maintain – normal regular maintenance or professional steam or dry cleaning
- Anti static
- Wear rated for all Commercial applications including corporate, hospitality, public spaces, retail and health care, with a 5 year wear guarantee.
- Also suitable for residential installations and custom made floor rugs.
- Fire Rated for ALL classes of buildings.
- Environmental Green Label Fibre
- Antron Excel Certified by Scientific Certification System as an Environmentally Preferred Product
- CRI Green Label Plus (USA) GLP 7478 for indoor air quality with VOC’s of less than 0.5mg/sq hr
- Antron Excel fibre is a renewable resource
Woven Antron for the Designer
- Woven Antron (Sisal style designs) with Teflon fabric protection
- Four designs, great contempory colours available in 50 + colour ways
- 4.0mtrs wide
Woven Antron for Contract / Commercial wear
- The patented hollow filament construction of the fibre, with precisely placed interior channels running along it’s length, minimize the visual effects of soiling and staining without compromising wear performance
- Antron Nylon 6.6 fibres offer a harder, denser and more resilient fibre structure than ordinary type 6 nylon because of their tighter molecular structure. The result being the carpets are more resistant to matting, crushing, fuzzing, staining and burning.
- Antron fibres are engineered to minimize soil-trapping crevices and are protected with patented Dura Tech soil resistance technology. Additionally, Antron fibres feature built-in antistatic protection to minimise shock.
- Anti static
- Extreme heavy duty use wear rating – contract / commercial – 5 year guarantee
- Also suitable for residential use.
Woven Antron for the Environment
- Antron Excel Certified by Scientific Certification System as an Environmentally Preferred Product, also CRI Green Label Plus (USA) GLP 7478 for indoor air quality with VOC’s of less than 0.5mg/sq hr
- Antron Excel fibre – renewable resource
- Antron is available with high recycled content nylon on a special order basis. The fibre is certified by SCS as containing at least 90% post-industrial recycled content nylon.
- “Environmentally Preferable” – These words were first outlined by the President, in September, 1998, by Executive Order 13101, which directs Executive agencies to identify and purchase Environmentally Preferred products. Since that time, reputable third party organizations, including Scientific Certification Systems (SCS) have certified hundreds of environmental product claims. But Antron carpet fibre is one of the first manufactured products to receive third party certification as an Environmentally Preferable Product.